Kick-off the holiday season as boaters from all around Palm Beach County decorate their boats and for the annual Palm Beach Holiday Boat Parade!
View the free parade and fireworks at Harbourside Place and enjoy live music, strolling entertainers, family-fun activities and more!
Don’t forget to bring a new, unwrapped gift for Toys for Tots.
Due to weather, winds, tides and currents we cannot predict the EXACT time bridges along the parade route will be going up and down. Here are the best estimates based on past parades:
- Parker/US 1 Bridge will open sometime between 6:00 and 6:15.
- PGA Bridge will open sometime between 6:30 and 6:45.
- Donald Ross Bridge will open sometime between 7:15 and 7:30.
- Indiantown Road Bridge will open sometime between 8:00 and 8:15.
- Jupiter Federal Bridge will open sometime between 8:15 and 8:30.