Join the Manatee Lagoon for yoga classes against the beautiful calming backdrop of the Lake Worth Lagoon. Registration caps at 50 students, students must be 21 years of age or older. Manatee Lagoon has yoga mats for all classes, students can bring their own if they prefer.FREE, but advance registration is required. Sign-ups open weekly for this class.
ATTENTION First Time Students: Is this your first time registering for one of our Mindful Moments Health and Wellness classes? If so, please follow the link below to fill out our Consent and Waiver form. Please print it out, fill in the blanks and bring to class with you and make sure to turn it in to the Manatee Lagoon employee leading the class. All patrons must have this form completed before participating in their selected program. Link to required form: Consent for Health Classes. Manatee Lagoon is pleased to offer these Mindful Moments health and wellness classes to the general public, as part of its effort to serve the local community. As possible and weather permitting, all classes are offered outside alongside the beautiful Lake Worth Lagoon. Manatee Lagoon is dedicated to educating the public about manatees, as well as to inspire communities to preserve and protect Florida’s environment and wildlife for future generations.
Manatee Lagoon – An FPL Eco-Discovery Center, is a new, FREE Palm Beach County educational attraction with a dedicated area for viewing manatees up close. The 16,000-square-foot center features engaging, hands-on exhibits for visitors to learn all about these endangered and unique creatures as well as the natural wonders of the surrounding Lake Worth Lagoon. On cold winter days, the facility’s observation deck is the ideal spot to view manatee herds basking in the warm-water outflows from Florida Power & Light Company’s adjacent Riviera Beach Next Generation Clean Energy Center.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:45 -6:45 p.m.
- Saturdays, 8 - 9 a.m.
- Cost: FREE, but advance registration is required
- Registration for Tuesday and Thursday evening classes will open at 7 p.m. on the Thursday the week prior to each class. Registration for Saturday morning classes will open at 9 a.m. on the Tuesday prior to each class.
- Registration caps at 50 students and students must be 18 years of age or older
- Manatee Lagoon has 30 yoga mats that are available on a first come, first served, basis; feel free to bring your own if you prefer or just in case we run out.