This summer, families can enjoy a wide array of fun entertainment and activities at Dolphin Mall in Miami. From free movie screenings and food to discounted games and workshops, there will be plenty to discover. Participating stores and restaurants include:
• Cobb Theaters -- Now through August 3, Cobb Theaters will offer free admission to kids every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 10 a.m. (doors open at 9:30 a.m.). Contact the theater for a listing of kid-friendly movies that will be shown. For additional information call 305-591-9380.
• Dave & Buster’s -- Dave & Buster’s will offer all games half price, all day on Wednesday. For additional information call 305-468-1555.
• Bass Pro Shops -- Beginning June 25 through July 24, Bass Pro Shops will host a Family Summer Camp every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, from 12 to 5 p.m. Families will enjoy interactive educational workshops and activities including free 4x6 photos, crafts, activities and workshops. Plus, on July 2 and 3 from noon to 5 p.m., join the fishing movement at the free Catch and Release Pond. For additional information call 305-341-4200.
• Buffalo Wild Wings -- All summer, kids eat free every Wednesday from 5 to 11 p.m. For additional information call 305-513-2660.
• Bowlero -- Roll in for Monday Mayhem at Bowlero, offering unlimited bowling with shoe rental for only $14.19 with food and drink specials starting at 8 p.m. Plus, enjoy $2 Tuesdays starting at 8 p.m. featuring $2 tacos and games. For additional information call 305-594-0200.
• Cool-de-sac -- Now through August 18, Cool-de-sac will offer weekly Summer Camp activities for children 5-12 years old. Registration is $189 per child/per week and single day camp is $40. Week 1 & 6 (June 12-16, July 17-21) are themed Space Ambassadors, Week 2 & 7 (June 19-23, July 24-28) are themed Super Heroes, Week 3 & 8 (June 26-30, July 31-August 4) are themed Musical World, Week 4 & 9 (July 3-7, August 7-11) are themed Eco Team, and Week 5 & 10 (July 10-14, August 14-18) are themed Food Flavors. For additional information call 305-477-5505.