MONDAYS AND SATURDAYS AT NOON*
The Arsht Center, the largest performing arts center built in the United States in the last three decades, now offers free Tours twice a week.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Insider information about the Arsht's architecture, history and the many stars who have graced its stages.
- A walk through the theaters, including glimpses into private meeting rooms and lounges not open to the public.
- Dramatic views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline from the Arsht's upper tiers and Biscayne Boulevard pedestrian bridge.
- The magnificent Miami-Dade County Art in Public Places site-specific installations created by renowned artists.
- Depending on schedule, the loading in or out of a production.
Tours depart from the lobby of the Ziff Ballet Opera House.
Tours last approximately one hour. Free, no reservations required.
To book a tour for a group of 10 or more please click here.
*Schedule may change if Monday or Saturday fall within a holiday week. Please call the Box office at 305.949.6722 to confirm tour schedule.