The German American Social Club celebrates its 61st anniversary in 2018. It was first run by the German American Social Club of Greater Miami in 1958, making it the original and longest running Oktoberfest in Florida. It is also the largest German cultural event in South Florida. Oktoberfest Miami® is held on the last two weekends of October at the German American Social Club on Miller Drive in Miami's horse country area. The Oktoberfest in Miami is a great cultural event to celebrate German culture, German music, German dancing, German food and, of course, German beer!
Join in the traditional toast of Ein Prosit for the weekends of October 12-14 and October 19-21. Children can enjoy a large selection of bounce houses, obstacle courses and a big field to run around.
There is live music all day long by bands from Austria and Germany.
We will be open to the public:
- Fridays: 6pm until 12 midnight
- Saturdays: from 1pm until 12 midnight
- Sundays: from 12 noon until 10 pm
- Adults ages 21 and over, $10
- Children and Young Adults ages 6 to 20, $5
- Children under 5 and under, Free
- Festival Pass $30
- Active and retired military free every day with ID.
- Police, Fire, and Miami-Dade County employees free on Sundays with ID.