November 17 – December 30, 2018 • 6pm-10pm
Featuring more than 125,000 LED lights, captivating holiday displays, a giant Christmas tree, factory tours, chocolate-making classes, and photo opportunities with Santa and Mrs. Claus, Winter Wonderland will be open nightly, November 17 through December 30 from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. and is FREE to the public. (closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day)
- Colorful holiday lights and festive ornaments adorning the trees throughout the garden and a magnificent 12-foot Christmas tree.
- Special Menorah Lighting Ceremony
- Enchanting, animated holiday displays will include a beautifully lit gazebo, cascading fountains, an Arctic zone with lighted polar bears and penguins, a Nativity scene, Christmas trees and a beautifully-decorated Hanukkah display.
- Santa and Mrs. Claus are in the gardens every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday thru December 23rd from 6–10pm. Beginning December 14th, they will be there every night from 6–10pm.
FLORIDA PANTHERS HOCKEY HOLIDAYS ICE RINKS
The 2,400 square-foot, outdoor ice skating rink will be located in front of the factory. Made with real ice, the rink will be kept cool at 32 degrees for guests to enjoy a true outdoor ice skating experience in South Florida. Ice skating tickets will be $15 each for general admission; $13 per person for groups of 10 or more; and $10 per person for military veterans and first responders; for a 60 minute skate session. The cost includes skate rental. Hours of operation for the ice skating rink will be Monday through Friday, 3 p.m. – 10 p.m.; and Saturday and Sunday, 12 p.m. – 10 p.m.
FACTORY TOUR & CHOCOLATE CLASS WITH SANTA
This is not our usual tour! Join us as we lead you on a behind-the-scenes tour through our factory while our Chocolatiers are hard at work making holiday treats. This special event includes:
- Meet & greet with Santa
- Decorate your own chocolate bar
- Gourmet ice cream
- Special Hanukkah class & tour!