OLD FASHIONED FOURTH
July 4th, 2017
9:30am to 4:00pm
In honor of our 90th Anniversary, Flamingo Gardens celebrates Fourth of July the old fashioned way, with "old time" contests, games, and BBQ!
- Meet Public Historian Robert Feeney and learn about early life in Ft. Lauderdale,
- Learn about old Florida history with a visit to the Wray Home Museum.
- Challenge your friends and family to a watermelon or pie eating contest,
- Make July 4th crafts with the kids.
- DJ Digital Anarchy spins your favorite '20s & '30s music.
- Wear your best '20s & 30's costumes and win prizes.
- For a special treat, enjoy some famous Wray's BBQ ribs under the Oak Trees.
- (All food and drinks additional.)
- Click for schedule of day's activities.
Step WAY BACK in time to the prehistoric era, and check out the Lost World of Dinosaurs exhibit on display in the arboretum, included in admission.
- Unearth dinosaur bones in the Dino Dig,
- See real dinosaur eggs or touch a dinosaur bone,
- Meet Florida Archaeologist Robert Feeney in the Gallery 11-3pm.
Admission is $19.95 ages 12+, $12.95 ages 3-11, and free for members and ages 2 and under.